Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time to customize the camper...

After finding out how upside-down we were on our motorhome, we have decided to just go for it and do what we need to customize it. I have been sleeping on the couch/bed. It is SO uncomfortable .
We decided to get rid of the couch to open up the living area, and I bought a really nice cot to use for sleeping. I can fold it up during the day to create an open area. There will also be room for a small pantry cabinet.
The passenger seat was also removed. There will be a built-in with a place for the the kitty litter box on the bottom, and the shelf over the top will house a place for an animal bed (dog? cat? whoever claims it!).
Kent finished putting the new steps on the motorhome. There were major issues, but hopefully they are good to go (oh please let them be sturdy!).
I am working on getting some shelves in the closet for folded clothes and shoes. I am also working on better storage options.
Lots to do!!! We will test everything out this coming weekend... although I may test out the cot in the house. It has to be better than our 13 year old mattress! (sorry Kent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment