Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trial and error

Well, "Plan A" didn't work.

Plan A.
Taking out the couch to provide more space. The plan was that I would sleep in a cot didn't work out. The space where the couch was is shorter than any cot we have been able to find. I borrowed dad's cot to try it out. I thought I could slide it far enough so I could use it. WRONG! The cot is extra wide and I couldn't even open it up. Oh well. I slept part of the night on the floor on the cushion, and the rest squished on the dinet/bed with Kent. It was a LITTLE bit small... less than a full size bed.

Time for plan B!

Plan B.
Doing a built in "bunk bed" system for the kids including some storage. I will sleep in the upper bunk... which is about a queen size bed. We will be attempting "Plan B" this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment