Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am running out of time!

There is so much to do... and so little time to do it in. I find that I am so overwhelmed I can't get anything done.

Do you ever have moments like this?

I walked into the living room and saw how much needed to be done. I stood there for about 10 minutes just looking at everything. I honestly didn't know where to begin... so I didn't! I just walked out and went to do something else. I have to begin somewhere but I am so overloaded I can't even process what needs to be done.

The biggest problem??? Whenever we are getting ready to move, everything in the house now belongs to ME and only ME. Everything in the house has now become MY responsibility. There are 3 other members in this family... how can everything in the house be mine???

Well, I had better start sorting MY toys and MY military papers and get off the computer!
HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment