Friday, June 4, 2010

Velcro... a must-have for the RVer!

OK, so I have always been a fan of velcro but now I have to say... I couldn't live without it! It is a must-have in the RV. The RV bumps around a lot while traveling and anything that is not securely fastened goes flying around.



So I have decided to share with you all my new velcro uses:


  • sticking the alarm clock to the top of the cabinet


  • sticking the DVD player to the shelf


  • sticking the Wii game console to the DVD player


  • sticking the surge protector strip to the bottom of the cabinet


  • sticking the knife block onto the counter


  • sticking the utensil holder onto the counter


  • sticking the coffee maker onto the counter


  • sticking the spinning spice rack to the counter


  • sticking the corkboard to the wall and to the cupboard


  • stinking the cushions to the dinette benches (so they stop sliding off)


  • sticking hooks to the wall to hang up hats


  • sticking plastic containers onto things (so they don't move around)


and the list of wonderful things that I can stick with velcro goes on and on................


No comments:

Post a Comment