Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who turned on the heat???

UUGGHH! One of the things I actually liked about Albuquerque? NO HUMIDITY!


It has been very hot and humid in New York. I am really glad there is a pool at our campground!

The first few days we were here, it was fairly chilly. The kids still insisted on swimming. The water was SO cold! When I told Liam that he needed to come out of the pool because his lips were blue, he had this to say....

"The bottom of the pool is blue. What you are seeing is the reflection of the pool on my mouth."

What a kid!!!





Over the last few days it has been so hot that the water in the pool has warmed up. Two days ago I actually put on my swimsuit and joined the kids in the pool for a while. Of course it's been a while since I was swimming. I ended up with a nice sunburn on my shoulders and chest.

Today the water was almost 80 degrees... but it still felt a lot cooler than the 93 that showed for the temperature outside today. I decided to join the kids for a swim again... and this time? I remembered the sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment